Ingredients ：Spiral Pasta (400g) Clams (700g)
Accessories： Pearl Mushroom
（ Right amount
） Haricot vert
seasoning： Black pepper and salt
（ Right amount
） Pasta with sauce
）How to cook spiral noodles with clams：
1. Spiral noodles cook until 7 is mature: If the recommended cooking time on the packaging bag is 10 minutes, then turn off the heat after cooking for 7 minutes, open the lid, and let it continue to soak in water. Add oil to the pan and fry the garlic cloves until fragrant.
2. After the garlic cloves are deep-fried until golden brown, turn the heat to low, and carefully pour in the cleaned clams (the clams contain water and be splashed by the hot oil). Add mirin and water, the ratio of the two is 1:3. No mirin can be replaced with cooking wine + sugar. Put the lid on and cook the clams until they reach the opening. The clams I bought were relatively small, and they opened up within 1 minute after the water boiled.
3. Put the cooked clams out. Then pick up the spiral noodles and transfer them to the clam water in the cauldron.
4. At the same time, add pearl mushrooms (or other fresh mushrooms), close the lid, boil on high heat, turn to medium heat and cook for 1-2 minutes until the spiral noodles are completely soft. Pay attention to check the amount of water, and add a little water as appropriate.
5. When the spiral noodles are cooked through, turn off the heat. The spiral noodles fully absorb the clam water, and the hardness is moderate. Finally add the green beans (cooked in advance, here is just a little heating) and the previously cooked clams.
6. Season with black pepper, salt and salt. Stir fry evenly. The clam water comes with salt, so you must taste it first and then season it.
7. Keep the heat off, close the lid, and simmer for 2 minutes. If you just have instant pasta sauce at home, add a little bit more delicious, if not, you can skip it. The recommended dosage is 1 packet of pasta and 1 packet of sauce for 1 person, while my dosage is 4 persons of pasta and 1 packet of sauce for clam soup, because the clam soup is already very umami.
8. Sprinkle sesame seeds at the end.
Kitchenware used: saucepan, boiling pot