Ingredients list :Ingredients
:High-gluten flour ( 250g ) Pumpkin puree (
150g ) Egg liquid (
55g )Sugar ( 20g ) Salt ( 2g ) yeast (
3g ) butter ( 18g )
Accessories: Crisp ( Right amount )Taste: SweetnessHow to make pumpkin toast
1. The pumpkin is steamed and pureed with a food processor.
2. In addition to the butter, put the liquid first and then the powder into the inner container of the bread machine, and start a kneading program.
3. Put the butter in, and then start a kneading program. After the end, the thin and tough glove film can be pulled out.
4. Take out the spheronization and put it in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and ferment.
5. Fermented dough.
6. Take out, knead and vent, divide into three parts.
7. Roll into a beef tongue shape.
8. Roll up, cover with plastic wrap and leave for 10 minutes.
9. Roll it out again.
10. Roll up.
11. All are done, put in a toast mold for second fermentation, put in the oven, and add a pot of hot water next to it.
12. Fermentation is eight or nine minutes full.
13. Brush with milk and sprinkle with crumbs.
14. Put it in the preheated oven, lower the floor, and heat up and down at 175 degrees for 35 minutes.
15. The toast swells well.
16. After the toast is toasted, let it cool on the unmolded side.
17. Huang Cancan's colors look very festive.
18. The slices are sealed, soft and elastic, and the drawing effect is also good.
1. Pumpkin puree has different humidity, and the dosage should be increased or decreased as appropriate.
2. The baking time and temperature are operated according to the actual conditions of their respective ovens.
Kitchenware used: oven