What are the skills of playing basketball
1. What are the skills of playing basketball?
Passing is also a key basketball skill, usually used in teamwork. When passing the ball, place your hands on your chest, place your five fingers apart, hold the ball in your palms, spread your legs apart, flush with your shoulders, and look for opportunities to pass the ball to the players. In addition, the strength and direction of the pass must be grasped well, otherwise it is easy to be intercepted by others, and it is easy to make the players miss the ball. It should be noted that the passing force cannot be too strong or too light, and the passing direction cannot deviate from the position of the receiver.
2. What are the defensive skills of playing basketball?
Defense is also very important. If the defense is improper, it will give the opponent a chance to pitch. Usually, face-to-face defense is the most effective. In front of the ball holder, spread your feet and open your arms to block. Remember, the center of gravity should be kept low.
3. What are the skills of playing basketball and rebounding skills?
Rebounding requires a certain height. Generally, the higher person in the team assumes this role. In playing, we often encounter situations where the basketball does not make a shot. If you see it under the basket, you must react quickly, grab the rebound, pass the ball to your own players, and create a chance to counterattack.
4. What are the skills of dribbling skills in playing basketball
Dribbling skills are the most basic skills. If you can't even dribble, you can't even talk about playing basketball. Generally, when dribbling, the feet should be spread, the center of gravity should be low, and the height of the dribble should be below the waist. In order to prevent the ball from hitting the foot, use the extra light to watch the ball during the dribble process. If you want to improve your technique further, you must learn to cross dribble with your hands.
5. What are the psychological skills of playing basketball?
Psychological warfare can get good results if you move fast in the game. Usually, to play a psychological role, you need to do some small actions that hinder the opponent, make the opponent become irritable, and affect the stability of his shooting. But it should be noted that do not irritate the opponent, because this will affect the harmony of the entire game.
What to pay attention to when playing basketball
1. Do warm-up exercises before playing basketball, such as jogging around the court, moving your limbs, dribbling and passing the ball. When the body warms up and enters the state earlier, the chance of injury will be reduced.
2. In basketball, the most vulnerable parts are teeth, fingers, knees and ankles. To avoid injury, cut your nails short before playing, then put on braces and knee pads. And throughout the game, be careful to open your nails when passing the ball, and twist your ankles when you turn around.
3. When grabbing rebounds, you must pay attention to the position of your feet. Don't step on the empty space and hurt your knees and ankles. In addition, try to minimize the collision with your opponent. If you have to collide, use the strongest part of your body to avoid injury to other vulnerable parts.
4. In order to prevent the opponent's dashing and breakthrough player from hitting the inside of his knee, the best way is to get close to the side to intercept the ball. If you are knocked down, don't worry too much. Stand up and see if you can walk. It doesn't matter if it doesn't hurt and you can walk and run freely. If it hurts or has difficulty moving, you must not deal with it immediately, and go to the hospital after the game to check and do it. Treat it to avoid future problems.
What to eat before playing basketball
1. Brown rice
Brown rice is rich in fiber. You can eat a small bowl of brown rice half an hour before playing basketball to ensure that you are energetic when playing basketball.
Eating a handful of almonds before playing basketball can help supplement nutrition and reserve energy for basketball. And eating dried fruits like almonds does not take up space and can quickly replenish the energy needed by the body. Similar foods include peanuts, pine nuts, hazelnuts, cashews and other nut foods.
3. Whole wheat bread
Eating bread before playing basketball can help effectively supply energy, especially eating whole wheat bread, which can not only replenish a lot of energy to the body, but also help regulate the balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates, etc.[!--empirenews.page--]
One cup of yogurt or yogurt contains one-third of the daily calcium required by the human body. It is also rich in protein, easy to digest, and the nutrients are easier to be absorbed by the body. Drinking a cup of yogurt before playing basketball is easy to digest, does not burden the body, and can quickly replenish energy.